Donate to support the work of MephidaDecember 14, 2014
Donating Radiotherapy Equipment
Donating your radiation therapy equipment through MephidA e.V. is easy and gets to the hands of those who need them! It’s our goal to create a network between the donor and the receptor, so that the donor gets a first-hand feedback on the donated item. We do also accept financial aid to help us with e.g. with the shipment of the donated items, training programs etc. For financial donations, please click the donation button below.
How It Works
We adhere to the WHO/ARA/97.3 guidelines for health care equipment donations.
- You or the hospital you are working for has radiation therapy equipment to donate…
All you need to do is inform us in time about the equipment to be donated and MephidA e.V. through its network with hospitals and clinics in Africa would find out if there is any hospital or clinic in need of the equipment to be donated.
Once there is need for the equipment, through our volunteer mentorship network program, we will arrange for one of our volunteers to travel to your site for equipment functionality assessment and pickup.
- Are you a manufacturer or vendor of radiation equipment and you want to make donations (spare parts, radioactive source etc.) or want to introduce your products into the African market…
Please contact us with details of your products and MephidA e.V. will provide you with valuable information.
- The radiotherapy department at UNTH Enugu (Nigeria) is hoping for a donated Brachytherapy Unit
- Radiation department at UNTH was donated several pen dosimeter for her staffs but the dosimeter charger to set the instrument to zero was missing. They would be glad if someone out there has such and wants to donate it.
Financial donations are also welcome!
- Our bank account in Germany:
Mephida (Medical Physicists in Diaspora for Africa) e.V.
Bank: Volksbank Offenburg
IBAN-Number : DE02 6649 0000 0014 2309 04
All donations are tax-deductible (firstname.lastname@example.org).